WHEN IN DOUBT----DON'T.
Just a little update on "Fashionable DO'S and DON'TS....for those of us who are labeled--- "OLDER".
Despite what you may have seen, the following combinations ABSOLUTELY-- DO NOT-- go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery sca
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots
12. Short shorts and varicose veins
13. In-line skates and a walker
And the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion:
14. A thong and Depends
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop. NOW, A word to the wise:
BE REMEMBERED AS A CLASSIC---ALWAYS WELL-GROOMED AND WELL-DRESSED WITH STYLE AND ELEGANCE.
DO NOT BE REMEMBERED AS CLASSLESS-- ALWAYS LOOKING, DRESSING, AND ACTING LIKE A CLOWN.