WHEN IN DOUBT--DON'T.
Just a little update on "CLASSIC DO'S and DON'TS--for those of us who are labeled-- "Older." Despite what you may have seen, the following combinations DO-NOT-GO together and should ALWAYS be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets, flip flops, and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots
12. Short shorts and varicose veins
13. In-line skates and a walker And--- the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion---
14. A thong and Depends!
Please keep these basic guidelines in-mind--wherever you go and whatever you do. NOW, A word to the wise:
DO NOT BE REMEMBERED AS CLASSLESS-- ALWAYS LOOKING-- DRESSING-- AND ACTING LIKE A CLOWN. INSTEAD,
BE REMEMBERED AS A CLASSIC---ALWAYS WELL-GROOMED AND WELL-DRESSED--- WITH STYLE AND ELEGANCE.